- Meet your rivals across the Line of Scrimmage in the ultimate test of guts and athletic skill
- Get two fully-loaded teams, complete with Star Players and Big Guys right out of the gate
- Streamlined and updated rules make for the most exciting version of the game – ever
As the coach of an Imperial Nobility or Black Orcs team, it’s up to you to guide your players through each play, each game, and each season to ultimate victory.
No two matchups are the same. From the moment your team stomps out on the gridiron, your grit, wits, and capacity for grievous violence is put to the test. The action’s fast and furious, but if you keep your head in the game you just might best your opponent and score the most points – or make sure they can’t get back up to stop you. Fame, wealth, and glory await if you win…
This box is stuffed with absolutely everything you need to play smashing games, with two generously-appointed teams and all the extra gubbins.
Inside the box you'll find:
– 12 red plastic Imperial Nobility team players: 4 Imperial Retainer Linemen, 4 Bodyguards, 2 Noble Blitzers, and 2 Imperial Throwers
– 1 red plastic Star Player, Griff Oberwald
– 1 red plastic Blood Bowl Ogre
– 12 green plastic Black Orc team players: 6 Goblin Bruiser Linemen, and 6 Black Orcs
– 1 green plastic Star Player, Varag Ghoul-Chewer
– 1 green plastic Blood Bowl Trained Troll
– 2 Blood Bowl Biased Referees: 1 Dwarf and 1 Elf
– Extra balls, team coins, and counters
– A beautiful 136-page hardback Blood Bowl rulebook explaining the rules of the game, how to run a league and develop your team, plus updated team, player, and Star Player profiles for every team released so far.
– 1 double-sided fold-out Official Pitch, divided into squares and marked with zones. One side is themed as an Imperial Nobility stadium, and the other for Black Orcs.
– 2 double-sided card dugouts, matching the theme of the pitch on each side.
– 3 plastic templates
– 2 full sets of Blood Bowl dice: one in red for the Humans, and the other in green for the Orcs
– 2 quick-reference Cheat Sheets