This far reaching epic event sets in motion nearly all that Magic is today, including being the catalyst for
unleashing the greatest evil Magic has ever known—the Phyrexians.
After the events of Dominaria United, our heroes must peer into the past to save their future, and in
doing so, they reveal the true story of the clash between the brothers Urza and Mishra. Prepare
yourself for an unprecedented clash that decided the fate of all living things—and may do so yet again.
- 15 Magic: The Gathering cards per booster
- Best booster for drafting The Brothers’ War
- At least 1 card of rarity Rare or higher in every pack
- 1 Traditional Foil card in 33% of packs
- Travel back in time to command powerful artifacts and giant robots
Each The Brothers’ War Draft Booster contains 15 cards and 1 token/ad card, including 1 card of rarity Rare or higher, 1 card of rarity Uncommon or higher, 3 Uncommon cards, and 10 Common cards. Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Planeswalker in <1% of boosters. Land card replaces a Common in 25% of boosters. Traditional Foil of any rarity replaces a Common in 33% of boosters.